New generation of Teltonika small and professional tracker. Now equipped with innovative GNSS/GSM/Bluetooth module packed with set of new features and functions. FMB120 has internal high gain GSM, GNSS antennas and internal battery.Please Register to Buy The Product
FMB120 small and professional tracker with internal high gain GSM and GNSS antennas, which is able to collect device coordinates and other useful data and transfer them via GSM network to server. This device is perfectly suitable for applications where location acquirement of remote objects is needed: fleet management, car rental companies, taxi companies, public transport, logistics companies, personal cars and so on. FMB120 can perform tasks on remote objects, such as monitoring engine status, controlling truck's door etc.
With new integrated GSM/GNSS module, your tracking experience will be better than ever before. Even higher sensitivity, faster than ever cold start and almost instant hot start ensures that your fleet will be tracked precisely.
Double GSM network reliability with Dual SIM! Even if your main SIM card fails to connect, FMB120 will stay online. Moreover, Dual SIM significantly reduces roaming costs, when using first SIM card for Home, second for Roaming data networks.
Integrated Bluetooth enables wireless headset and various other Bluetooth devices connectivity. Make phone calls to your employee via Bluetooth headset. No unauthorized calls anymore! Be sure that your employee is always safe and uses hands free headset instead of phone!
With additional Teltonika Vehicle CAN adapters you will be able to acquire CAN data from any kind of transport such as light vehicles, trucks, buses, agriculture transport,and special transport. Supported vehicles list contains more than 1800 models.
Feel safe when vehicle is monitored by device with internal battery. When vehicle battery is disconnected, device still remains online and sends data to server.
• With new integrated GNSS module, your tracking experience will be better than ever before. Even higher sensitivity, faster than ever cold start and almost instant hot start ensures that your fleet will be tracked precisely
• Dual SIM for extended GSM flexibility
• Bluetooth transceiver fully compliant with Bluetooth specification V3.0 for external peripherals
• Small and easy to mount case
• Real Time tracking
• Smart data acquisition based on time, distance, angle, speed delta, ignition and I/O events allow to have precise online tracker
• Sending acquired data via GPRS (TCP/IP and UDP/IP protocols)
• Smart algorithm of GPRS connections for GPRS traffic saving
• Operating in roaming networks by preferred GSM providers list
• Add all your unwanted GSM operators to black list
• Events from I/O elements detection and sending via GPRS or SMS
• 50 geofence zones (rectangular or circle)
• Auto Geofencing created for car towing detection and car theft prevention
• Towing detection using accelerometer
• Crash detection with buffer
• Deep Sleep mode (less than 6 mA power consumption)
• Online Deep Sleep mode for constant connection with server
• Firmware and configuration update via GPRS (FOTA)
• 3 operational modes (Home, Roaming, Unknown) based on operator
• Time synchronization by NTP (Network Time Protocol) if GNSS signal is absent
• Time synchronization by NITZ (Network Identity and Time Zone) if GNSS signal is absent
• Integrated scenarios:• Over speeding to secure driver and prevent penalties
• Bluetooth scenarios:• Voice calls over Bluetooth
• Teltonika Vehicle Can Adapters support to acquire CAN data from any kind of transport such as light vehicles, trucks, buses, agriculture transport, and special transport
Main socket 2x6
USB to micro USB cable
1-Wire temperature sensor (TTJ)
RFID (1-Wire interface)
1-Wire iButton and support iButton reader
Analog fuel sensor
ALLCAN300 Any transport CAN adapter
LV-CAN200 Light vehicle CAN adapter
GSM• Quad-band 900/1800 MHz; 850/1900 MHz
BlueTooth• Bluetooth specification V3.0 (2400 MHz – 2483.5 MHz)
GNSS• Tracking: 33/ 99 acquisition channels
Interface• 2 Digital Inputs (1 reserved for Ignition Status Monitoring)